Mary Sherbel, DDS, MS
Mary grew up in Northville, Michigan. She completed all her formal education at the University of Michigan.
Her degrees/certifications include:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Neuroscience with High Honors
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS), graduated in the top of my class and was inducted into the prestigious Omicron Kappa Epsilon National Dental Honor Society
- Master of Science (MS) in Orthodontics
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthodontics
Life-long learning is very important to her, professionally and personally. Her goal is to exceed each patient’s expectations, for both their treatment experience and their finished smile!
She is an active member of the following:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Michigan Association of Orthodontists
- Michigan Dental Association
Outside the clinic, she likes to exercise her creativity through baking, cooking, and making homemade cards. She also has a passion for staying active and traveling with family and friends.