Emergency Dentist Shelby Township, Michigan
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services continues to urge dental practices to remain open for emergency dental care needs. This effort is designed to help take some of the unnecessary pressure off of medical emergency rooms in our area. Please know that Bright Side Dental - Shelby Township is open for dental emergencies.
No one plans on needing emergency dentistry. But the emergency dentists at Bright Side Dental - Shelby Township are always prepared for whatever emergency procedures you may need. Our Shelby township emergency dentists can help existing and new patients, whether you have insurance or not. Our office is open weekday evenings and on Saturdays, and we offer financing options so you don’t have to weigh pain against how to pay for procedures.
If you or a family member experiencing any of the following symptoms, contact one of our Shelby Township emergency dentists right away:
- Persistent face, mouth, or tooth pain
- Persistent bleeding
- Signs of infection in the mouth or jaw
- Broken facial or jaw bones
- Teeth that have been cracked, broken, loosened, or knocked out by impact to the mouth
- Broken or malfunctioning braces or orthodontic devices
- Broken, fillings, crowns, or bridges
- Broken dentures