Sterling Heights Emergency Dentist
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services continues to urge dental practices to remain open for emergency dental care needs. This effort is designed to help take some of the unnecessary pressure off of medical emergency rooms in our area. Please know that Bright Side Dental - Sterling Heights is open for dental emergencies.
Nobody plans a dental emergency, which is why Bright Side Dental - Sterling Heights is open on Saturdays, in the evenings and on Sundays, for emergency appointments only. Our Sterling Heights emergency dentists are available for new and existing patients. If you’re in pain, don’t let money be the reason you continue to suffer. Bright Side Dental - Sterling Heights offers a variety of financing options.
If you or someone you know is suffering from any of the following symptoms, contact us right away:
- Persistent face, mouth, or tooth pain
- Persistent bleeding
- Signs of infection in the mouth or jaw
- Broken facial or jaw bones
- Teeth that have been cracked, broken, loosened, or knocked out by impact to the mouth
- Broken or malfunctioning braces or orthodontic devices
- Broken, fillings, crowns, or bridges
- Broken dentures