NEW Virtual Dentistry Screening Appointments.
We are now offering virtual screening appointments. These appointments are a scheduled real-time appointment with a Bright Side Dental Dentist, that’s done via a video call.
Here are the main benefits of a virtual screening appointment:
- We can connect you with one of our dentists from the comfort of your home.
- You will NOT need to leave your home unless you are truly in need of emergency care.
- You’ll get peace of mind knowing that either you need to be seen or that your situation can wait. And if your situation can wait, we’ll help you schedule a future appointment.
- Together, we can adhere to the health, wellness and social distancing standards being advised by the State of Michigan.
- Together, we can help take some pressure off of the emergency medical facilities in our areas by not sending them unnecessary traffic as they continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
How does it work?
- You will call us at 1-800-PAINLESS. Or click here, to fill out an appointment request form, letting us know that you’d like to be scheduled for a virtual appointment screening.
- Our staff will work with you to get you scheduled to be connected with a doctor virtual dentist.
- If you are a new patient, you’ll need to fill out new patient paperwork, which will be sent to you via a text.
- You will receive an appointment time slot and a conference link.
- When the day and time of your appointment screening arrives, you will click on the provided link using your computer or mobile device. Keep in mind that you will need wireless access (preferably wifi).
- Upon clicking the link, you will be connected with one of our doctors and your screening will begin.
- Should there be a need for immediate emergency attention, our doctor will get you scheduled to be seen, typically the same day.
- If your situation can wait, our staff will help you schedule an appointment out for your next visit.
What does a virtual screening appointment cost?
The cost of a virtual screening appointment is $35, which may likely be covered by your dental insurance. Should you need to be seen for emergency related services, that fee will be applied towards the balance of your emergency services visit.