Emergency Dentist Bloomfield Hills
Instead of enduring painful suffering and possible permanent damage, contact Bright Side Dental - Bloomfield Hills at (248) 266-1647 or online and find out if you need emergency dentistry services.
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services continues to urge dental practices to remain open for emergency dental care needs. This effort is designed to help take some of the unnecessary pressure off of medical emergency rooms in our area. Please know that our emergency dentists in Bloomfield Hills are prepared to see patients experiencing dental emergencies.
Emergency dentistry becomes critical if you have been in an accident or have experienced injury to your teeth, mouth or jaw. Delaying treatment for a dental emergency may increase the risk of permanent damage resulting in more extensive and costly restorative dental treatments.
If you or someone you know are experiencing one of the following symptoms, contact Bright Side Dental - Bloomfield Hills right away:
- Persistent face, mouth, or tooth pain
- Persistent bleeding
- Signs of infection in the mouth or jaw
- Broken facial or jaw bones
- Teeth that have been cracked, broken, loosened, or knocked out by impact to the mouth
- Broken or malfunctioning braces or orthodontic devices
- Broken, fillings, crowns, or bridges
- Broken dentures
Patients experiencing any of the above should not delay in seeking treatment.