Farmington Emergency Dentist
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services continues to urge dental practices to remain open for emergency dental care needs. This effort is designed to help take some of the unnecessary pressure off of medical emergency rooms in our area. Please know that Bright Side Dental - Farmington is open for dental emergencies. So should the need to see a Farmington dentist arise, we are here for you.
Dental Emergencies are potentially life-threatening or life-endangering situations involving the teeth, mouth, jaw, and/or bones of the face. If any of the following symptoms apply, contact an emergency dentist:
- Persistent face, mouth, or tooth pain
- Persistent bleeding
- Signs of infection in the mouth or jaw
- Broken facial or jaw bones
- Teeth that have been cracked, broken, loosened, or knocked out by impact to the mouth
- Broken or malfunctioning braces or orthodontic devices
- Broken, fillings, crowns, or bridges
- Broken dentures
If you or someone you know is experiencing a dental emergency, contact Bright Side Dental - Farmington. Our emergency dentistry services are available throughout the week, and on the weekends.